This program has monthly intakes on a continuous cycle, year-round.
- Mature student status (19 years of age or older). Non native English speakers require proof of score of 60% on ULI ESL testing (or equivalent from other standardized testing mechanisms). Domestic students require minimum score of 7 on Wonderlic Aptitude test and pass an interview with the ULI admissions department. International students need to pass an interview with ULI admissions department. May be required to take ULI ESL program to bring English to the prerequisite level of acceptance.
"This program has been approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of advanced Education, Skills & Training"
Is a Professional Business Career Right for You?
This short questionnaire takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.Get your Business Career Training Readiness Score Now!
at 20 hours per week: 57.5 weeks 13.4 months
“Actual calendar times may vary due to statutory holidays, professional days and school closures.”
- Business Management Skills
- MS Office
- General Skills
- Design Skills
- Bookkeeping / Accounting Skills
- Job Search Skills
- business manager – non-profit organization
- chief, administrative services chief
- inventory control manager
- administrative services manager
- security manager
- support services manager
- records administrator
- regional administrative manager
- Small Business Management
- Canadian Human Resources Management
- Marketing (Canadian)
MS Office 2010
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- Internet & Email
- Business Communications
- Administrative Office Procedures
Design Skills (choose two of the following)
- MS Publisher
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Fireworks
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Payroll & Taxes
- Computerized Accounting (Simply Accounting & QuickBooks or ACCPAC)
English Conversation for the Office Administrator
(may be exempted if score higher than 70%)
Courses may be modified or substituted as required to facilitate success in standardized testing or changes in standardized requirements. Alternate courses may be chosen to replace exempted course requirements based on experience and/or testing results.100 hours Exam Preparation may be included in total hours. There is voluntary additional support available with the instructor(s) at $50/hour. Course delivery subject to enrollment and may be altered.